Novaleaf International Education Consulting Inc.
We are committed to providing educational programs in English for recent immigrants, early and middle childhood, university students and recent graduates who wish to study, or work, in Canada.
- Use multiple sessions, lectures, real-life case studies, and independent or group projects to teach recent graduate students interview skills
- Understand the requirements for a different group of students; develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and session outlines for vocational courses; prepare, administer and mark tests to evaluate students' learning progress
- Focus on providing useful interview skills and working skills for recent graduate students to fit in society quickly and comfortably
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports on members’ daily attendance, assessments, evaluations and progress to the manager
- Ensure the workplace environment is a safe, comfortable, productive, and accepting environment that meets the needs of the workers in a caring and dignified manner
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Previous work (at least one year) in education is preferred.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Annual Salary: $36,400-$41, 860
- Job Type: Permanent Full-Time