Sponsorship & Promotion Assistant
Sunrise Concerts International Inc.
Relying on 75 years of experience from its stakeholders, Sunrise Concerts International Inc. is a successful concerts promotion company active in the Toronto area concert scene.
The president of Sunrise Concerts has been an active independent promoter in the North American music industry for over 40 years.
After building his expertise through his work as Tom Jones' preferred promoter for 3 decades, and having worked with top of the scene artists such as Ray Charles, The Temptations, 4 Tops, Kenny Rogers, Don Rickles, Joan Rivers, and many others, the president of Sunrise Concerts successfully converted into launching his own promoting company.
His goal was to bring more diversified and dynamic acts to an audience with the means to pay a fair price for entertainment. His bet was a successful one, as he has since been booking shows all over the province of Ontario, developing privileged relationships with some of its most established theaters, such as the Sony Center, Massey Hall, the Roy Thompson Hall, the Scotia Bank Arena (formerly the Air Canada Center), the Flato Markham Theatre and the Oshawa Regent Theatre.
Sunrise Concerts is now preparing an exciting 2019 season.
In order to reach the ambitious goals set for it, and to be able to promote each concert and event with the proper efficiency, Sunrise Concerts is now looking for additional sponsors for its shows.
- Position: Full Time or Part-Time Sponsorship Assistant
- Desired Starting Date: January 8th 2019
- Location: From home, with trips to Markham, ON. The company meetings with the team will in large majority be held in downtown Toronto, possibly in Scarborough as well sometimes.
- Compensation: 10 to 15% of all Sponsorships secured for the company (see bellow).
- Additional Benefits: Decide of much time you want to invest, suiting your own timetable (minimum of 20 hours a week). Possibility to be involved in the marketing campaigns surrounding shows in the future. You will also be allowed to pitch your own bills for potential shows Sunrise Concerts could promote. If, after research was done, Sunrise Concerts decides to support their production and promotion, you will obtain a share of the net benefits they generate.
Sunrise Concerts International Inc. is looking for 2 to 4 Sponsorship Assistants to help secure sponsorship deals for 6 of its shows planned for the 2019-2020 season.
Your Responsibilities would include the following:
- Phone businesses that have been identified as potential sponsors in the Markham area, following the sending of a presentation email.
- Present the company and its upcoming events again, explaining in detail the Sponsorship Packages available to them and their benefits.
- Obtain meetings for the Company President and his right-arm to secure the sponsorship deal. You could potentially be a part of these meetings, and end up handling them on your own after a trial period if you prove your efficiency and professionalism.
- Regularly report to the right-arm of the Company President on your progress.
For each secured sponsorship that you helped bring in, you will receive a percentage of the total received amount. Our 2 sponsorship offers are respectively priced at $1,250 and $2,500 CAD.
If you set up the meeting that led to the obtention of the sponsorship deal, you will obtain 10% ($125.00 or $250.00 depending on the offer) of the total amount.
If you set up and handled the meeting that led to the obtention of the sponsorship deal, you will obtain 15% ($187.50 or $375.00 depending on the offer) of the total amount.
- Access to a vehicle is required.
- Experience in Sponsorship Soliciting highly preferred.
- Commercial experience is a plus.
- Experience in Music Events Promotion is a plus.
- General Marketing experience and background is a plus.
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Solutions Architect
SPC Job Description