Indigo Blue Group of Companies
Indigoblue Mortgage Investment Corporation (“Indigoblue MIC”), a member of Indigoblue Group of Companies, is currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill the position of Mortgage Officer.
Overview of Company
Indigoblue Mortgage Investment Corporation is a fast growing alternative lender in the Canadian marketplace providing mortgage solutions to Canadians where traditional financial institutions fall short. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Indigoblue MIC lends on marketable real estate in major urban centres within Ontario, Alberta, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Led by a team of industry veterans, Indigoblue MIC prides itself on the loyalty established with broker partners and the value it delivers to its customers.
Overview of Position
We are seeking a talented individual to join our growing organization based out of our Toronto office. The incumbent will be responsible for accurately and efficiently reviewing and maintaining mortgage documentation, effectively communicating with mortgage brokers, customers and various other stakeholders in the underwriting and fulfillment process.
The incumbent will also be responsible for preparing and following up on renewals with current clients and conduct a post review of all funded files in a timely and efficient manner. This is a fast paced environment and the right candidate must be comfortable working under tight deadlines while still providing outstanding customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, collect & review documentation supplied by customers and broker to ensure its authenticity, accuracy and compliance with all aspects of IB MIC policies and guidelines
- Effectively communicate with internal staff and external contacts including mortgage brokers, customers, solicitors, appraisers to ensure transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet tight deadlines while at the same time delivering superior customer service.
- Maintain an updated internal tracking platform to accurately reflect status of each active mortgage file
- Send clear & concise instructions to solicitors
- Proactively follow up with clients and brokers on maturing files ensuring all relevant paperwork is received in a timely fashion
- Prioritize work flow to efficiently review new deals, manage upcoming client renewals, and conduct post review quality assurance checks on funded files
- Adhere to IB MIC’s code of conduct, policies & procedures and internal underwriting guidelines.
- Minimum 2 years of financial services experience, ideally in the mortgage industry.
- Knowledge of the Canadian mortgage broker industry.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Driven and results oriented with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record in meeting tight deadlines while maintaining strong customer service focus.
Compensation will be a combination of a competitive base salary, potential for annual bonus and 100% employer paid benefits.
Mortgage Fulfillment Officer
Residential Mortgage Officer
Compliance and AML Associate Intern
Marketing Administrative Assistant