Senior Manager, Automotive Operations
Arivir Canada Corp.
We are a Toronto based company that was found in 2016. Arivir Canada Corp. specializes in armored cars, 4x4 trucks, parts and accessories production, such as BDS Suspension, Expedition ONE etc. Moreover, Arivir Canada Corp. has developed as the first one-stop shop, that offers not only vehicles but a full range of services to their customers who buy or own it.
Due to continued corporate success and future expansion plans, we are eager to offer an opportunity for a bright, talented and well experienced Senior Manager to continue a successful and challenging career with us.
The Senior Manager of North American Automotive Operations is responsible for developing and managing all client account strategies and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction. This position will execute strategies to achieve company financial and operational objectives, clients’ Scope of Work contractual deliverables, Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics, and employee satisfaction expectations. The Senior Manager will partner with Sales/Client Solutions to procure new business and expand current business levels and will have financial accountability for all designated/assigned programs.
- Overall development of designated business operations, broadening the integration of services across the programs.
- Establishes operating procedures consistent with the client requirements, policies and objectives and ensures their execution.
- Ensures that organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, federal, and country-specific regulations.
- Ensures the continued positive relationships with the client by building and maintaining key relationships with clients, including but not limited to evaluating opportunities for growth, monitoring and reporting SLA’s (Service-level agreement), negotiating Statements of Work, etc.
- Negotiate the purchases and establish payment terms and conditions, negotiates and signs the contracts with suppliers
- Work with appropriate groups to identify optimal freight contract terms and arrangements to maximize profits and minimize liabilities. Develop processes to review options by supplier/ customer and implement profitable opportunities. Analyze and recommend mode optimization opportunities
- Conduct periodic freight lane analysis to prioritize traffic opportunities to include factors such as customer locations, vendor's locations, carrier capabilities, volumes, product considerations, and other issues
- Carrier management. Determine most efficient and economical routing for outbound shipment. Implement mechanisms to effectively track/report all international activity costs.
- Exports/ Imports: Develop, implement and monitor the process to control shipment costs and minimize liability.
- Monitors used automobile market for trends in vehicle values
- Manage all insurance requirements on shipments
- Drive cost-saving initiatives to align with company goals
- Travel nationally and abroad as business needs dictate
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' work related experience in Automotive Operations
- 3+ years' experience in armor cars sales
- Understands the difference in vehicle types, makes, and approximate wholesale value
- Knowledge of logistics for specialized cars (armored)
- Experience in international trade, especially with East European countries, countries of former USSR
- Establishing operational goals by analyzing and interpreting common technical journals, financial and service reports, business integration methodologies, and trend analysis
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients or other members of the business community through problem-solving and negotiating skills along with a consultative approach
- Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing presentations for all levels of the organization and client. Proven ability to make and stand by decisions
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain effective relationships
- Significant purchasing experience in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge of suppliers’ panel/processes in the automotive environment
- Superior leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to deliver targets in a competitive environment and to manage priorities
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Senior Product Manager, Retail Products
Experienced Manager / Senior Manager- Supply Chain, Operations & Manufacturing
Manager, Expense Reporting & Analysis - Toronto, ON