International Kindergarten Director
Hangzhou, International China
- Teaching license is required.
- Bachelor degree or above in early childhood education, child psychology or other education related field. Master and PhD is a plus.
- At least three years of teaching experience or working as a preschool director with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Be able to pass the background check.
- Be able to submit the health report
- Student age: 1-6
- Working hours: Monday~Friday 7:50~17:00, 2 days off in weekends
- Participates in English teaching and curriculum development.
- Actively develops and maintains positive staff relationships and parent partnerships and manages all resources effectively.
- Effectively conducts enrollment publicity for the media and parents.
- Participates in teachers training and meeting.
- Follows and enforces all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children.
1. Salary: starting at 390,000 rmb / year (including health insurance, city transportation subsidy, telephone subsidy).
2. Housing: free apartment (approximately 40 square meters, including separate kitchens, broadband, cable TV, air conditioning, etc.).
3. Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
4. 5000RMB reimbursement for document authentications
5. TEFL Training provided
6. Flight Ticket Reimbursement: 8000 RMB
7. Medical Insurance Provided
8. Pick-up service and 7 days free hotel provided to settle down in the city
9. Contract Renewal bonus of 8000 RMB
10. 35 days (11days Chinese holidays, Christmas Day, 7days Winter holiday, 10 days annual leave, 7days additional Spring festival)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: