Integrated Motor Xpress (IMX) Inc.
About the Organization:
Integrated Motor Xpress (IMX) Inc is a private for-hire trucking transportation business, located in Brampton. We provide trucking transportation services in Canada and USA.
About the Opportunity:
We have an immediate job opening for Billing Co-ordinator. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. The Billing Coordinator assists with the responsibility to oversee the billing operations from our various business clients. This position is responsible to create and process documentation related to billing. This position ensures compliance with all business policies related to customer service, and security of data.
This job is characterized by the hectic and highly deadline driven nature of the work. It requires strong financial and customer service skills along with proactive planning in order to effectively deal with the work flow inherent in delivering funds needed for business by initiating the billing operations. In addition this position requires communication with various customers, provide updates on billing operations and explaining any issues related to payments.
About the Location:
We are at 107 Orenda Rd, Brampton, Ontario, Canada. The main intersection is Rutherford Rd S and Queen St E in the city of Brampton.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process, maintain and coordinate day to day billing operations including accounts payable and receivable accounts by overseeing invoicing to customers and contractor that we work with.
- Verify and process all invoices/ bills in clear and timely fashion for accuracy and minimize negative customer feedback.
- Prepare and issue invoices and contractor pay settlement reports and distribute them accordingly using computerized software.
- Communicate with customers by updating them on overdue accounts.
- Provide administrative support to complete the billing paperwork.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the accounts receivable by getting the payments on time.
- Review and resolve disagreements on invoices/ pay statements.
- Negotiate payment arrangements when needed
- Collaborate with management and external associated accountants to provide the required financial reports.
- Investigate and reconcile unbilled/ overdue accounts.
- Ensures that all company regulations and policies are met regarding data security, and customer service.
- Perform other duties that may be required or assigned by management.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- College level business management/ accounting/ administration diploma is required.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience required in trucking transportation business industry.
- Advance knowledge or experience required on Avaal Trucking Management Software.
- Business degree in business management or related field is an asset.
- Enhanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software is required for this position.
- Work well in a fast paced, team environment, and ability to work scheduled hours.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
About the Working Hours, Salary
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 40 hours per week. Full time hours for this position are 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Job Salary: $27.00 to $28.00 per hour based on experience and knowledge.
Client Care Coordinator
Event Co-ordinator, Exhibits