iOS SDK Engineer
SeedsGroup is composed by 2 companies.
TalentSeed, company awarded with Excellence in HR for Startups by the HR Magazine in 2017, is building Talent Management Solutions in areas like Assessment, Engagement, among other, available to all companies in the world
iTSeeds, a technological company, implementing technological solutions, outsourcing or Nearshore operations for clients all over the world
TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
Our client is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context.
As an iOS SDK Engineer, you will be integrated on the Mobile Software Development Kit (SDK) in Toronto (Canada). This is not a typical app development job but a low level embedded programming position. However, you will also be supporting demo applications on the iOS platform.
You will be responsible for:
- The implementation of the iOS build of the client’s SDK;
- Performing technical analysis, gain a deep understanding of low level Mobile APIs (sensor handling, scheduler, power management, etc.);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate internally in brainstorming sessions on SDK features;
- Regression testing and unit testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from the test environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when needed.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have demonstrated growth and progression as an experienced iOS Developer through past works developing iOS applications.
- You are experienced with, and have a large understanding of, low level iOS service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working experience and knowledge of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS).
- You have a good understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
- You have experience with iOS 12 beta releases.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- You have some basic understanding of signal processing.
- You have some experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, ...).
- You have experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: