Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! As a valued customer service representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our company. Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual customary goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.
- Interact with customers by answering phone calls promptly, responding to emails within 24 hours and meeting with customers in person as needed.
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Perform basic billing duties, including completing customer transactions over the phone, issuing refunds as needed, researching past billing discrepancies and taking care of product exchanges.
- Provide customers with status reports on shipments, and help to package and ship products as needed.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions, billing information, and auto-shipment enrollment.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a customer service representative, receptionist, or in a relevant role
- High school diploma; MBA/BSC/BA in customer service or relevant field is preferred.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
Full-time and Part-time positions available
$32 per hour
Who we are:
We are a premium healthcare and technology company based in San Franciso. Our mission is to inspire and enable people in the USA and worldwide to live happier and healthier lives and we do so in the most efficient and revolutionary way using simple digital therapeutics enhanced with smart technology to make quality healthcare easily accessible, engaging, and essentially, in the most affordable way possible to everyone in the USA.
Quote Job Reference: 001123224