High School Teacher
Insight Institute of Learning
Dhaka, International Bangladesh
INSIGHT Institute of Learning was established in the year 2009 as an education services provider. Subsequently in the year 2013, it was incorporated via initiatives undertaken by an elite group of career professionals and visionary academic entrepreneurs. The overall objective of the organization was and continues to be the ability to provide global insight through quality education, ultimately creating effective human capital in the country.
We now see a strong demand for Canadian Grade 10-12 education service in Bangladesh. The strong demand that we see for such a service is due to strong economic growth, demand for more foreign based education, namely North American System, and also a greater economic growth in the economy.
For the first time in Bangladesh, we are going to launch Canadian college through Canadian Education Council (CEC). Our college will be offering Canadian curriculum from grade 9 to 12.
If you are passionate about teaching and wish to make a positive impact on the lives of international high school students, this teaching opportunity may be right for you. We are presently looking for teachers who are interested to teach in Bangladesh for the following coursesEnglish, Mathematics, Physics, Biology as well as Chemistry and Economics.
- Adhere to all the duties and regulations set down for a Teacher
- Adhere to Professional Responsibilities and Conduct of a Teacher
- Teach and conduct classes assigned to you for the School Term to the expectations set by the Ontario education board, to the best of your abilities
- Prepare lesson plans to include enduring understanding, essential questions, Lesson Goals, and Success Criteria,
- Actively participate in staff meetings and assist in the planning of the activities for the school year.
- Keep daily attendance records, and notes of absence or illness
- Be willing to provide extra help to students in non-scheduled class time.
- Teach according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Assign, correct and mark students? work
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students;
- Promote the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to you;
- Communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff,
- Maintain good order and discipline among students under your care and safeguard their health and safety at all times;
- Participate in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or for the better organization and administration of the school
Fluent English-speaker and Bachelor's Degree in Education (BEd) and a provincial teacher's certificate are required to teach in Canada.
Employment Type Full-Time
Salary negotiatable with USD or CAD
- Free Accommodations and transportation to and from school
- Flight tickets covered
- Friendly supporting team and teaching assistants
*Contract starts with 1 school year, with option to extend based on one's interest.