Host / Hostess
Maple Ridge, BC
The Chameleon Cafe in Maple Ridge, British Columbia is a casual dining restaurant that offers an innovative menu that has gained quite a following. We are currently seeking a dynamic Host/Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests, an invaluable asset to our staff, who loves their job as much as we do.
- Greet patrons to the venue and escort them to tables or other seating areas
- Manage reservations
- Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints
- Inform patrons of daily specials
- Oversee and help co-ordinate activities of food and beverage servers and other serving staff
- Order/unpack necessary dining room supplies and equipment
- Inspect dining and serving areas and equipment
- Accept payment from patrons for food and beverage
- Greet customers upon their departure
- Maintain clean reception area
- Stock and maintain hostess stand supplies
- Stock and clean condiments/cutlery
- Assist with keeping the venue clean and tidy at all times
- Assist wait staff as needed
- Previous Host/Hostess or Server experience is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication (English).
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Reliable transportation
- Full time
- Availability to work varied shifts including days, evenings and weekends as required.
- Estimated start date January 1st
- Wage: $13-15 hourly based on experience and qualifications.
- Positions available: 2
Host / Hostesses - Start at $12.65 per hour
F/T Host(ess) - Nightingale
Host / Hostess