Business Development Representative
Our client is an award-winning full stack mobile application development studio. With their skilled team of developers and designers, they’ve made end-to-end custom mobile applications for an extensive list of premium clients. Our client developed a wearable technology news reader app; created the world’s first HCE closed-loop mobile wallet, and developed TV Everywhere solutions with Chrome cast and Apple TV integration! You will gain experience developing apps for top companies in a wide variety of verticals including media, enterprise, mobile payments, retail, financial services, etc.
Here's how your intelligence, dedication, and drive come into play:
- You have 2-5 years sales experience in the technology, software, and/or mobile industry.
- You are skilled at building relationships within accounts to identify new business opportunities and with the ability to respond creatively to objections.
- You bleed confidence and have the ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers’ including C level executives.
- You possess a solid understanding of common sales cycles, with experience in discovery, and prospect education.
- Attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and be highly organized is how your co-workers would describe you.
- You have the ability to lead proposals for prospective clients by working with the Clearbridge technical, legal, and executive teams
- Negotiation, contracting and pricing skills
- Awareness of current application trends and the ability to leverage your technical knowledge and background with clients and strategic partners
- Proficiency with CRM systems preferably Salesforce.com
- A post-secondary STEM degree.
- Some travel required
- Strong communication skills are a necessity
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
Why work here?
- Opportunity to work with top tier clients
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission structure
- Impressive work environment where prospects can be invited
- Flexible working hours
- Strong support from management to collaborate and close deals
- Great benefits and collaborative team culture
- Free snacks and drinks
- Frequently catered breakfasts & lunches (sorry, but you have to cover your own dinner!)
- Fun lounge with PS3, WiiU, Ping Pong Table as well as Foosball Table and much more!
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Inside Sales Representative - Medical Supplies (Business Development)
National Account Manager
Field Sales Representative
Market Development Representative