Sales Support Representative
BSH Home Appliances Corporation
Tomorrow is our home.
Find out how easily you can achieve at BSH Home Appliances Corporation: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch and Gaggenau as well as our local brand Thermador, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas, and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
Temporary (1 year), Full-time (40 hres/week)
Job Purpose Statement:
To provide support to our existing and/or new internal and external customers utilizing excellent communication and customer service/order management skills.
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to all customers.
- Process and compute on SAP orders received via e-mail or fax.
- Verify and execute order changes and cancellations received from dealers.
- Create deliveries and shipments to release truckloads and regular orders.
- Fully responsible to process and maintain own portfolio of accounts.
- Verify and apply special discount or promotional prices to orders.
- Responsible to process and support National Accounts (ex: Lowes, Home Depot, Costco)
- Responsible to process and support special accounts: Free of charge, Friends and Family, Direct to Customer orders
- Investigate and resolve issues concerning credit note discrepancies that include pricing or special discounts.
- Provide and follow up the stock availability, pricing and information relating to plant production schedule.
- Maintain back order reports for own accounts on a daily basis.
- Maintain open order and RMA reports for own accounts on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with field sales representatives to respond to their day-to-day requests.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Physical and Visual Activities:
- Answer, screen and forward telephone calls.
- Respond in French or English to customer phone calls inquiries: order placing, sales, delivery status and pricing.
- Respond in writing, French or English, a variety of requests from/ or to dealers, end users, sales representatives, warehouse and others related BSH departments.
- Read and interpret information received via e-mail or fax.
- Greeting people arriving to the office.
- Standing, walking, sitting, talking and hearing.
- General clerical, typing, filing and faxing.
- Maintain a good relation and communication with co-workers.
- To receive the necessary updated training on products and/ or SAP, tools and new BSH Home appliances information in order to perform and achieve the job functions.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bi-lingual, written and spoken French and English preferred.
- University degree
- High energy, team player and a quick learner.
- Customer focused attitude and strong attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Sales Support background.
- Over 5 years experience on customer service/ business admin.
Machines, Tools Equipment (Office and Industrial), Software:
- Knowledge of office equipment: computer, copier, fax machine, scanner and phone.
Coordinator, International Sales - Ingredients
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR – INSIDE SALES
Senior Customer Service Representative - Assistant to CSM
Slsld - Sales Support Lead(store C, D, H Volume)