Integrated Motor Xpress (IMX) Inc.
About the Organization:
Integrated Motor Xpress (IMX) Inc is a private for-hire trucking transportation business, located in Brampton. We provide trucking transportation services in Canada and USA.
About the Opportunity:
Integrated Motor Xpress (IMX) Inc has an immediate job opening for Transportation Co-ordinator. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. The Transportation Coordinator assists with the responsibility for effective day to day trucking transportation operations for our various business clients. This position is responsible for the supervising the dispatch business operations. This position ensures compliance with all business policies related to customer service, and security of data.
This job is characterized by the hectic and highly deadline driven nature of the work. It requires strong communication and customer service skills along with proactive planning in order to effectively deal with the work flow inherent in delivering trucking transportation services to our clients. In addition this position requires communication with various customers, provide updates on loads status and explaining any issues related to deliveries.
We are located at 107 Orenda Rd, Brampton, Ontario, Canada. The main intersection is Rutherford Rd S and Queen St E in the city of Brampton.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule, supervise and coordinate daily trucking transportation routes, truck & trailer used in operations, and number of drivers required.
- Verify and process U.S. Customs documents, tracking to point of delivery
- Communicate with customers by updating them about loads deliveries, late loads and/or trip changes.
- Provide administrative support to complete the transportation paperwork.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the transportation by arranging the required drivers/ out-side contractors.
- Review ratings, bills of lading for accuracy and match to client files
- Review transportation schedules for timing and scheduling of deliveries.
- Meet customers to improve the business relationship under the direction of Operations Manager.
- Monitor and control loads supplies and materials i.e. bolt seals, load bars, load straps, blank log books etc.
- Allocate dispatch related work to ensure priorities are met and checking their work for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures that all company regulations and policies are met regarding data security, and customer service.
- Perform other duties that may be required or assigned by operations manager.
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience required in trucking transportation business.
- Business degree/ diploma in business management or related field is an asset.
- Enhanced knowledge and trucking dispatch related skills are asset for this position.
- Work well in a fast paced, team environment, and ability to work flexible hours.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
- This position requires travel to client’s locations at sometimes to enhance business relations.
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 35-40 hours per week. Full time hours for this position are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Job Salary: $23.50 to $24.50 per hour based on experience and knowledge.
Ocean Import Coordinator
Medical Scheduling Coordinator
Logistics Coordinator (afternoon shift)