Jouneyperson Industrial Millwright
Responsible for the repairing and upgrading of tube bending equipment, special equipment (including fabrications), and plant facilities in a safe, efficient and environmentally sound manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily job activities to the objectives outlined in the CSA and Glencoe Plant ISO-14001/TS-16949 Mission Statements/Quality Policies
- Installing or dismantling, moving, and aligning machinery and plant equipment
- Working from master layouts, body drafts and complicated blueprints
- Using hand tools and precision measuring equipment
- Fabricating structures and equipment from prints
- Ability to weld, brazing and cutting with proficiency
- Contour changes and repairs to benders
- Instruct skilled trades apprentice and/or production support personnel such as electricians of engineers
- Maintain compressors and all other plant equipment
- Working with plant engineers on new equipment.
- Robotics – demonstrate the ability to work with robotics / robots.
- Lockout trained
- Other duties as may be assigned by management within the scope of the classification.
- Required Education and or Experience:
- High School Diploma Certified ticketed millwright trades (industrial)
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Fall arrest and aerial lift training certificate is required.
- Ability to:
- Use a forklift an asset.
- Trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Work with minimum supervision
- Prioritize / organize work and work load
- Use safely all shop equipment (proficiently)
- Interface with electronic devices (HMI)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Accommodations are available for people with disabilities during all aspects of the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please indicate this on your cover letter and/or resume.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: