Mario High Performance Diesel Inc.
Main duties Office Assistant perform some or all of the following duties:
- Required to liaise/ report directly to the owner of the company most of the time
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise office procedures and in use of current software when the manager is not around
- May be required to liaise with company dealers
- Required to attend road shows, events, truck racing, any form of advertisements & or any other opportunity that will serve as company exposure wherever and whenever needed
- May be required to stay overtime to fulfil company and customer objectives
- Willing to work side by side with in an office and or shop bay environment where noise and engine smoke is present
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, presentations, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory on a timely manner.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- May be required to help monthly general office & or shop bay cleaning
- Completion of a four year college or other program related to business course & or background, with previous clerical experience is required.
- or atleast High School graduate is a must.
- Knowledge or experience in events organizing and road shows will be a good added advantage
- Able to liaise with French and Filipino management will be preferred.
- English speaking as per normal is required
- Salary range between $13 to $15/hour depending on experience
- Overtime pay after completing 2 hrs per day after office hours
Only serious applicants will be entertained
Junior Administrative Assistant
Office Assistant / Receptionist
Project - Administrative