Inside Sales Manager
North Bay, ON
The Inside Account Manager is responsible for interacting with customers primarily over the phone and at the counter. They are responsible to provide excellent customer service required to generate and close sales, meet or exceed sales and gross profit targets and build long lasting loyal customer relationships.
- Process sales orders and turn quotations into orders though customer interactions, primarily over the phone.
- Grow and retain established customer base, develop new customer base using outbound calling campaigns.
- Meet or exceed the Profit Centre’s gross profit and sales targets.
- Interact and assist customers who come to the Profit Centre to pick up orders.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues such as pricing deductions and product returns.
- Expedite customer material with vendors when required.
- Follow up with customers on quotes and outstanding orders.
- Support the Outside Sales and Counter teams with customer orders and issues.
- Be an integral part of the team supporting all activities that occur at the Profit Centre.
- Uphold Emco Core Values at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by Profit Centre Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous HVAC/R and Hydronics experience is preferred
- Outstanding customer service and telephone skills.
- Comprehensive product and product application knowledge
- Able to prospect new customers and increase sales with existing accounts
- High level of detail orientation and organizational abilities; must be able to multitask and balance many different deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build and maintain strong working relationships with customers, vendors and teammates
- Identify customer requirements and provide profitable solutions and close the sale
- Able to learn and operate the applicable software system used to process orders
- Intermediate math skills – add, subtract, multiply, divide, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Willing to invest a minimum of 40 hours in training annually
- Read, write, speak and understand either English or French
Education and Experience
- University degree
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service or inside sales – contractor experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of products sold at the Profit Centre
- Use of the Microsoft Office software
- Valid G driver’s license with a good Drivers abstract
Lifting Occasionally, up to 80 lbs
Carrying Occasionally, up to 80 lbs
Pushing/Pulling Occasionally, up to 100 lbs
The following movements and senses are required in the job:
Hand and finger dexterity, kneeling, crouching, standing, reaching, talking, hearing as well as vision and depth perception.
The teammate is exposed to the following conditions in the job:
Warehouses with limited climate control, potentially hazardous equipment (forklifts, ladders, metal strapping, hand tools, reach trucks). The Profit Centre may stock, sell and use hazardous material such as PVC cement, propane gas, solvents, etc. You may be required to handle these materials.
Manager, Digital & Customer Experience
Inside Sales Rep