You will be the Heart & Soul of our Destination Team. Trip Leaders are the face and representation of Breakaway Tours with our passengers throughout the duration of their trip. On destination Trip Leaders will act as the main point of contact whenever our passengers have questions and/or concerns. Most importantly Trip Leaders make sure our passengers are having their #TripofaLifetime.
- Contact travelers before departure day to establish relationships and answer any questions.
- Meet and guide travelers from their point of origin to their destination.
- Provide destination information and encourage participation from passengers.
- Assist with the execution of activities, excursions, and events while on destination.
- Help to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for all passengers on the trip.
- Ensure every passenger is a happy traveler while enjoying their #TripofaLifetime with their Mega Buddies!
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Completed or pursuing a college diploma or university degree in any of the following areas or equivalent:
- Child and Youth Studies
- Social Work
- Recreation & Outdoor Adventure
- Interested in a leadership role with youth.
- Comfortable with long hours and evening shifts to provide passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Experience in any of the following roles considered an asset: camp counselor, tour guide, cruise ships, lifeguard, Frosh leader etc.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Valid Passport
Role: part time, contract per trip
Growth: after mastering this role, you can become a field coordinator
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for staff who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between 3-10 days in length.
- February 15th - February 18th
- March 7th - March 17th (multiple trips of different lengths within these dates)
HOME DELIVERY DRIVER and HELPER
Social Media Coordinator
Entry Level Sales Representative