Community Support RN's
Luxcare Senior Care
Do you want to make a difference?
We are hiring.
What we will require of our RN's
- Community Care Nurse (Registered Nurse) will provide care on a non-emergency basis to help with things such as administering medications and changing dressings. ... Wound care.
- It require acute, chronic or palliative support, Interior Health can help with its community care nursing services.
- Utilize a high level of critical thinking and nursing experience to support the delivery of compassionate, efficient, and quality Community Support care. Provide direct practical nursing and personal care to seniors in our community.
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
Job Type / Category
We are presently hiring 10 Community Support RN's . We will have 7 day Visit 3 times a day.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse (CLRNBC)
- 2-year nursing experience
- Experience working in a senior's environment;
- Education and experience in gerontology, rehabilitation, and in our local community.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication, critical thinking, care coordination, time management and customer focus skills;
- Must have demonstrated sound clinical knowledge;
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification required;
- Competitive wage
- Valid BC Driver's License and a reliable vehicle
- WHMIS Certificate (to be renewed annually)
- Able to effectively use a computer and electronic devices
- Clear Police Criminal Record Check and Solicitor General's Criminal Record Check
- Negative TB test
Providing exceptional care. We want self leaders on our team that are dedicated to truly creating happier aging. Use your experience to engage in the community to build relationships with professionals in the health care industry. Luxcare provides a supportive, caring work environment.
Casual Community Support Worker
Community RN'S support
RN/RPN Case Worker
ICU Critical Care Nurse