We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person who is looking to meet the challenges and reap the rewards of developing an innovative technology product. The Java Developer is responsible for working with a strong development team to create world-class software for world-class clients. As part of the development team, your work will focus on ensuring that the DDIQ software platform meets the specific needs of global-scale companies.
- Develop software based on specific client requirements while ensuring alignment to current and developing architecture of the core platform
- Work with product team and sales team to develop requirements that address client needs and platform capability
- Understand and help refine un-stated requirements
- Participate in design and peer reviews
- Take responsibility for the quality of deliverables
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, seek solutions and make recommendations
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to dynamic client requirement
- Commitment to delivery of quality software
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work closely with clients in order to deliver solutions that exceed expectations
Professional Experience Required
- Education to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally acquired in a technical discipline.
- 8+ years of software development experience in Java
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with AngularJS preferred
- Exposure to inversion of control/Spring DI patterns
You’ll be joining a distributed team of experienced software professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion.
We’re committed to ensuring a strong work/life balance for our staff and offer a casual office environment with an open work space focused on learning. We encourage our development staff to tailor their development environment and hardware to meet their own preferences.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: