Park Landscaping Ltd.
$25.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
We provide Landscape Construction services to residential properties, commercial properties and homebuilders in Greater Edmonton and area. Furthermore we perform grounds maintenance for commercial properties.
During the winter season we service apartment buildings, commercial properties and municipal institutions with snow removal. We have a Certificate of Recognition from Partnerships in Health and Safety (COR), are members of the Better Business Bureau Northern Alberta (BBB), Alberta Construction Safety Association (ASCA) and Edmonton Construction Association (ECA).
Crews take off and return to their various jobsites from our workshop and yard at #201, 10023 - 168 Street, Edmonton, AB T5P 3W9. Foreman/woman drives crew, materials and equipment to the worksite of the day in company truck & trailer.
- Plan manage and supervise landscape construction work
- Organize and direct planting of trees, shrubs, flowers & bulbs
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Organize and direct construction of decks, fences and retaining walls
- Plan and estimate labour and materials
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise or train 1-10 employees or contractors
- Read blue prints and drawings
- Maintain work records and logs
- Perform tree service
- Plan, Supervise and perform Grounds Maintenance
- Supervise sidewalk snow clearing crews
- Supervise and control snow clearing contractors
- Operate, maintain and repair skid steers and landscape & snow removal equipment
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in Landscaping & Snow Removal
- Proven ability to operate skid steer safely and efficient
- Proven ability to manage, lead and train staff and crewmembers
- Excellent Oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and reliability in recording and documenting
- Valid driver’s license & clean driver’s abstract
Work Conditions and Capabilities:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Heavy lifting
- Kneeling, bending, crouching
- Tight deadlines
- Written detailed recording, reading maps
- Outdoor in hot/cold temperatures, wind, snow
- Walking, standing
- Attention to detail
- Physically demanding
- Manuel dexterity
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
Benefits: After 1 year employment: medical benefits attained including dental care and vision care, life insurance, disability coverage.
Quote Job Reference: 150079