Junior Designer / Model Maker
Henriquez Partners Architects
LOOKING FOR A TALENTED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Henriquez Partners Architects is dedicated to working closely with clients to create buildings that are culturally, economically and environmentally sustainable. It is our view that every project is an opportunity to enrich local communities by seamlessly integrating ethics and aesthetics. Informed by this credo and by an unwavering commitment to design integrity, we have consistently demonstrated the ability to manage projects from design through to construction, and the technical expertise to create structures that stand the test of time. Our buildings have received several awards for design excellence, including the Governor General’s Medal in Architecture for the Lore Krill Housing Coop, the Trent Environmental Sciences Building, and the Sinclair Centre Federal Office Complex.
We excel at large and complex mixed-use projects, such as the 1 million square foot TELUS Garden mixed-use development, Woodward’s redevelopment, Mirvish Village site at Toronto, and most recently the Oakridge redevelopment spanning 28-acres making it the largest development in Vancouver’s history.
We are seeking a talented individual to help complement our existing team.
Henriquez Partners uses built models throughout the design process as a design, visualization and presentation tool. We require an architectural graduate experienced with exacting craftsmanship and who performs well independently. Applicant must work independently, as part of a design team and must be a natural leader accountable for their work.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have exemplary design skills.
- Have practical experience creating massing, study and presentation models.
- Have strong skills in SketchUp, Rhino and Adobe Suite.
- Ideally have experience with 3D Studio Max, Vectorworks and Revit.
- Have experience working in schematic and conceptual.
- Have patience, dedication and strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work within tight deadlines.
- Be able to take direction from the architectural and visualization teams.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have experience in creating photo-realistic or highly detailed conceptual renderings (asset).
- Completed a Master of Architecture.
Quote Job Reference: 6046875681