We're not just any warehouse! We're one that keeps growing and expanding; offering tons of opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
You'll start as a Full Time Warehouse Person at our Milton facility, responsible for the movement of inventory within the facility but even better you will be a part of a team that makes a difference not only for our customers, but for the communities in which we work and live. How's that for inspiring passion?
We are a "food first" supply cold chain company where team members are focused on protecting our customers' brands and ensuring the safety, quality and freshness of the food families eat.
Up to $26.40 per hour!!
Hiring Night Shifts from now until January!
So, what will you actually be doing while working in the cold?
- Receive, unload and store incoming product
- Locate, pick, load and ship outgoing product
- Ensure the safe operation of all equipment (i.e. forklifts, pallet jacks, shrink wrap machines, etc.)
- Leverage your focus on health and safety to ensure equipment and facility maintenance is up to date
- Focus on food safety by verifying products are stored at appropriate temperatures
- Clean is king! Facility spotlessness is key to protecting our customers' brands and exceeding standards is a must
- Accurately complete required documentation in a timely fashion
What sort of skills you need to have?
- Double Walkie operation experience is required, even better if you are licensed and/or have previously worked with Raymond Reach
- Ability to Lift up to 50 lbs
- Love being in the cold for extended periods of time? Definitely a role for you because we're a freezer environment!
- Strong English skills including reading and writing
- You're comfortable learning and using scanners and warehouse management systems
- You move fast and take direction well
- Health and safety is at our core; it has to be a part of you too
- Customers first? You believe it as much as we do
- Open minded, values based and positive. A cup half full kind of person
- Got a suggestion? Continuous improvement is part of your skill set
Why do you want to work for us?
- Great benefit plan to help protect the health of you and your immediate family
- Retirement goals? We help with a pension plan
- We are a good corporate citizen motivated to help those that need it
- Full provision of required safety and freezer gear
- Required training programs provided
- Invested leadership with focus on helping you reach your career goals and aspirations
- Tuition reimbursement
- While results-focused, we strive to create an environment of fun
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please note, while we appreciate all applications only
qualified candidates will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Order Picker / Shipper (Warehouse)