Vivint SmartHome Technician
Vivint is one of the largest smart home providers in North America. Dedicated to redefining the Home Automation experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint is helping more than one million customers create simple, affordable SmartHomes.
As a leading SmartHome technology provider, Vivint offers home security, energy management, home automation, local cloud storage, and high-speed Internet solutions to our customers throughout the United States and Canada.
The end result is a SmartHome solution that saves you time, money and ultimately simplifies your life. Our SmartHome Pros combine technical skills with world-class customer service by evaluating and installing equipment for SmartHome needs.
What you will do:
- Install and service authorized smart home technology in customer homes.
- Ensure daily on-time arrival to customer appointments.
- Provide exceptional customer service, and living by Vivint’s value, “Customer Obsession is Our Advantage”.
- Create solutions to protect and simplify our customer's lives.
- Explain and provide detailed system capabilities and operational instructions to customers.
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory checks of company products and equipment.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to interact and communicate well with customers.
- The ability to exhibit professional appearance and conduct while providing a world-class customer experience.
- Current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- The ability to lift 45 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical background is helpful, but no previous experience in any field is required. Corporate and on-the-job training will be provided.