Director of International Expansion
Poshmark Canada Inc
101 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
We are looking to hire a Director of International Expansion who will spearhead our exciting ventures to new markets! We’re looking for someone with a passion for helping others and can fully integrate and build a Poshmark community in a new region. This role is responsible for directing and overseeing all community relations activities for the Company’s expansion into Canada. This role will need a unique blend of entrepreneurial spirit, yet rigorous operationalizing of People strategies and processes to support the scalability of the business.
- Creating an effective and strategic entry strategy into a new market
- Lead the charge in evolving and calibrating Poshmarks culture - in line with its company values - and help create a flourishing and diverse community
- Drive community marketing strategy, development, growth, and engagement
- Monitor, moderate, and report on community and social media
- Manage the community and social channels by focusing on building relationships, identifying influencers, sharing knowledge, networking and being social, growing our brand, and generating revenue
- Organize meetups, listing parties, and other community events; attend conferences
- Proactively connect with customers to build relationships, create content partnerships, grow the community, and discover ambassadors
- Participate as a member in related online and local communities
- Work closely with Finance team to align with budget and revenue targets
- Mentor and develop the staff using a collaborative and empowering approach
- Create a fun and engaging work environment by ensuring our SF HQ and Vancouver offices channel each region's unique vibe
- Partner with the Product and Engineering team to develop the initial product implementation within Canada
- Requires travel up to 30%
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10+ years of successful experience in community and marketing management in Fashion Industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and willingness to be a relentless collaborator, excellent teammate, and process innovator
- Proven track record of successfully scaling communities in new markets
- Experience working with fashion influencers on marketing campaigns
- Highly organized, positive, and motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Driven by a desire to achieve meaningful and measurable results
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Excellent knowledge of community, associations, and various organizations, with strong relationships at all levels.
- Leadership, coaching and teambuilding skills to assure that performance goals and objectives are met are necessary for success in this role.
- Willing to take initiative for projects and programs and prioritize existing projects. Some nights and weekends will be required.
- Someone who will thrive in an ever-changing environment that is experiencing high growth.
- Strong relationship-builder with leadership and associates to develop and nurture a unique and engaged culture.
Permanent Full Time Position - 40hrs/week
Language - English
Salary Range - $200,000 - $230,000 CAD
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Director of Student Affairs and Services
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Duty Optimization Manager