Customer Service Counter Support and Inside Sales
Customer Service Counter Support and Inside Sales – Rondex Victoria, BC
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our team on a Regular Full Time basis as an Inside Sales and Customer Service Counter Support Representative. All applicants must be available to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Who We Are
Rondex is a 3rd generation automotive refinish supplier based in Winnipeg with locations in the greater Toronto area, Hamilton, Edmonton, Calgary, Victoria, and Nanaimo. We sell paint, equipment and supplies to the auto body industry in branches across Canada. Our mission is to be the undisputed marketplace leader. It is imperative that our employees share the same vision and strive to be better every day.
In this position, you will work closely, cooperatively and provide direct sales support to our internal and external customers and outside sales managers, to accelerate growth within the existing customer base, create new customers and develop, build and strengthen long-term relationships with customers and vendor partners.
What You Will Do
- Provide direct support to customer requests through phone, web orders or in person with regards to technical information, pricing, delivery and alternative products.
- Determine customer needs and recommends specific products and solutions.
- Create and maintain customer files and will receive orders with accurate and current information into Autopoint.
- Accurately process customer transactions including purchase orders and returns.
- Provides accurate information regarding availability of products.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sale and customer satisfaction.
- Support the outside sales team by providing product and pricing information in a timely manner to generate new and repeat sales.
- Increase sales by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional items.
- Remain current on products, services, by attending vendor training.
- Delivering Products to Customers by using the company vehicle
- Act as back up when the Branch Manager is away.
- Complete operational requirements by assisting in creating a positive work environment for all team members, and maintaining a working relationship with all employees.
- Other duties may be tasked by the Branch Manager as per business needs.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Two (2) years’ experience as an Inside Sales Representative or Customer Service background is preferred, however, is not a requirement.
- Organized with the ability to manage time and set sales priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Incredible attention to detail to ensure accurate order processing.
- Excellent customer-service, oral and written communication skills.
- A team player that is reliable, approachable, and professional.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, work independently and build effective interpersonal relationships.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds
- Valid Provincial Driver’s License and copy of Driver’s Abstract
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Health Spending
- RSP Options
- Group Emergency Travel and Life Insurance
- Great Workplace Culture and Team Environment!
Counter/ Inside Sales Representative
Counter Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative