Delivery Driver/Warehouse Support
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our team either on a Part Time (20+ hrs per week) on a Full Time basis (5 days per week) as a Driver/Warehouse Support. All applicants must be available to work flexible hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am ? 5:00 p.m.
Who We Are
We are a 3rd generation automotive refinish supplier based in Winnipeg with locations in the greater Toronto area, Hamilton, Edmonton, Calgary, Victoria, and Nanaimo. We sell paint, equipment and supplies to the auto body industry in branches across Canada. Our mission is to be the undisputed marketplace leader. It is imperative that our employees share the same vision and strive to be better every day.
In this position, you will efficiently and effectively deliver our product safely and on time to our customers and ship and receive all sales orders, ensuring that the correct products and quantities are shipped and received in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Driver and Warehouse Support, you will:
- Deliver products safely and on time to customers on a scheduled route.
- Drive and operate the company van in a professional manner.
- Inspect and maintain the company van.
- Act as a shipping and receiving back up while the shipper/receiver is away.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the dooryard and inventory area.
- Ensure accurate products and quantities are shipped according to the invoice and with the correct carrier by the end of each day.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the inventory and shelves.
- Label stock, organize and clean the warehouse and mixing room.
- Ensure all items received are correct and accurate.
- Perform quality checks on all incoming products to ensure there are no damaged or defective products.
- Schedule shipping/receiving requests for drivers, as required.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Branch Manager to assist in supporting the business.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- One to two years? experience as a driver, would be an asset.
- Valid driver?s license.
- Great attention to detail and are an enthusiastic worker
- A team player that is reliable and approachable
- Must be:
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Familiar with area driving routes
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Health Spending
- RSP Options
- Group Emergency Travel and Life Insurance
- Great Workplace Culture and Team Environment!