Food Service Supervisor
Opa of Greece
St Albert, AB
Opa Greek St Albert’s branch is looking for one Food Service Supervisor who can start immediately.
Wages: $16.50 per hour for 35 – 44 hours per week
Benefits: as per Alberta standards
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position.
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift
Job requirements: Language: English
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishments culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Establish work schedules
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Train staff in job duties sanitation and safety procedures
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns.
Work Setting: food service establishment, hot, odours
Work Conditions and capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, Standing for extended periods.
Ability to supervise: 1 – 2 people
Workers Supervised: Food Service Counter Attendant and food preparers, Cook (general), kitchen and food service helpers
Personal suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Team player Flexibility, Client focus.
Credentials: Safe Food Handling certificate
Food Service Supervisors
Plant Superintendent - meat manufacturing
Shift Supervisor - Food Service
food service supervisor