Senior Security Advisor - PIM/PAM Access Management
Our client has deep expertise in the financial and banking markets globally!
Looking for a Senior IT Security Advisor who has a strong technical background and at least 4 years working with Privilege Access & Identity Management tools and solutions.
In this role you should have strong experience and understanding of PIM/PAM capabilities from vendors such as CyberArk, Centrify, Saiilpoint etc.. and due to the technical nature of this role you should have previous experience in architecture, engineering, or implementing PIM/PAM solutions.
Below is more of an overview of the required skills and experience for this position:
You Must have the Experience and Ability to:
- Onboard and Operate the Privileged Access Management service including discovery, recording, reporting and vaulting privileged identities
- Gather and analyze enterprise privileged access management security requirements
- Identify gaps in security architecture and recommend best practice processes and technologies
- Design selected PIM security solutions per requirements
- Install, configure, and customize PIM security solutions
- Integrate PIM security solutions with enterprise applications
- Technical experience integrating, developing, and automating security systems