Master Data Supervisor
Fiera Foods Company
North York, ON
- Supervise Master Data and Customer Service teams including selecting or recommending selection, training, assigning and evaluating work, and career development planning for team members.
- Develop procedures for operations in accordance with requirements and guidelines, promulgates, and evaluates to ensure compliance.
- Oversee processing and review of documents, records, or other forms of information for quality and accuracy, entering of data into computer systems, and performing back up of records in accordance with procedures.
- Oversee or perform retrieval of information from computer systems, preparing of routine or special reports including Master Data, Shortage, Inventory, Shipping, Etc., forms, or other documents, and assist in the production of quarterly, summary, or other complex reports.
- Lead in the design and implementation of data management process with customers including data entry, data quality checking, data transfer and reporting.
- Identify data defects for master data, gap analysis and provide data management solutions.
- Develop guidelines and work instructions for handling of data.
- Act as a point person for all data related to Inventory, Shipping and Customer Service, to provide data to cross-functional departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- Exposure to Master Data Management (MDM)
- Proven experience defining and improving processes and procedures
- At least two years in Inventory Control, Supervisory experience
- Proven experience with database systems and associated query languages and reporting solutions
- Experience in data gathering and analyzing
- Ability to translate large amounts of data into consolidated reports
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite – especially Excel, Outlook, Visio, Share Point & cloud-based applications required
- Demonstrated ability to develop, communicate, and execute detailed work plans that support operational improvement
- Good automation skills. Strong skills around using tools to create view and edit data.
- Ability to think out of the box and questioning everything
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Good communication skills.
Salary: $25.50 /h
A competitive compensation and benefits package are offered.
We offer a fun working environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, and supports individual growth.
Regional Clinical Supervisor
Lead Digital Product Owner
Materials Master Data Administrator
Vendor Managed Inventory Specialist (FT)