Customer Care Representative
Terumo Medical Corp
For more than 80 years, the name Terumo® has been synonymous with innovative medical devices. From its start as a manufacturer of clinical thermometers, Terumo has grown worldwide to a position of leadership in such areas as hollow fiber technology, blood management systems, and the creation of new technologies in endovascular therapy.
We have distinguished ourselves as a high quality manufacturer of medical products, operating four factories and 38 sales branches in Japan, as well as 31 other locations. The company generates annual sales of approximately $4 billion and employs 18,000 people worldwide.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Care Representative (CCR) strives to provide the absolute best customer experience on a daily basis. Responsible for managing all customer requests pertaining to product orders, returns, or general inquiries with a focus on customer satisfaction. CCR work in a fast-paced team environment to support Terumo’s Interventional Systems, Medical Products, and Global Pharmaceutical Solutions businesses. Working in a high-volume call center, CCR must be willing to help drive process improvement, in an effort to always exceed customer’s expectations. The Customer Service Team has a proven track record for upward movement for high performing individuals.
- Partner with the field and inside sales teams to meet and exceed all service expectations.
- Participate in project team meetings in order to provide ideas, methods or changes to processes to improve customer satisfaction and overall efficiencies.
- Manage sales orders received by phone, fax, email and electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Recognize a customer complaint and forwards to the appropriate personnel based on TMC’s Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Address and resolve customer’s service inquiries or issues by identifying the issue; determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
- Complete the field based inventory order processing.
- Verify customer pricing and process special instructions for handling.
- Process Return Goods Authorizations (RGA) in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research and review warehouse shipping returns with customers/sales and advise steps that will be taken to resolve problem.
- Work with the Accounts Receivable Team for timely resolution of order discrepancies.
- Release standing orders in accordance with pre-determined shipping dates.
- Gain product knowledge by utilizing the Knowledge Tree application.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Purchasing of product from vendors (internal and external – Argon and TIS/Vascutek)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Exceptional customer service and listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team in a busy customer driven environment.
- Strong analytical abilities to research, extract, summarize, and communicate complex or diverse information preferred.
- Attention to detail; data entry accuracy.
- Demonstrate best in class telephone etiquette.
- Requires knowledge of company products and customer service activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer facing or service environment; or equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
- Must be fluently bilingual in both English and French (written and spoken)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Representative
Customer Assistance Representative
Customer Service Representative