Hiring a Country Head for Canada
We are hiring for an Indian client who has their operations based in Canada.
Hiring for a Country Head Canada for research chemical business who can also be designated as Managing Director.
- As a Managing Director, this profile will be responsible for handling the overall business and operations of the company in Canada.
- Providing strategic advice, prepare and implement long-term and short-terms goals and objectives for the company.
- Monitoring Sales, Business development, Operations and Inventory, leading and guiding the team responsible for each of these functions.
- Developing business in North American market, Client servicing and maintaining excellent Client relations.
- Networking with other potential clients and competitors in the market and get business tactics and ideas.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits of the company and plan the future prospects.
- Be responsible for Fundraising activities, finding investors, closing contracts.
- Manage financial investment and business venture in consultation with India team.
- Ensure bottom line profitability and develop reporting tools to regularly monitor performance.
- Be well versed with the Laws of the Land and be able to drive business in a compliant manner.
Position will be based in Canada.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: