Brossard , QC
Are you a technology enthusiast? Do you like to learn, you are self-taught and you are not afraid of new challenges? This job is ideal for you! Leadership, independence, fun and accomplishment are encouraged at work. If that sounds like you, apply now!
We are looking for a creative mind, embracing technological challenges and innovating in development solutions and tools.
Working environment :
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with a lot of exciting challenges.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Innovation and initiative are favored.
- Opportunity to work in a nice area where there is no endless traffic jams.
- Possibility of flexible schedule.
- Possibility of remote work.
- Training and development programs tailored to your needs.
- Excellent insurance coverage.
- Competitive compensation based on your professional experience.
- Performance bonus program.
- Social events.
- Bewave demonstrates maximum flexibility in its management practice to help meet the needs of its employees.
- You can be a coach or be coached depending on your skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, code, test and put into production web, SAAS, mobile and client / server applications.
- Optimize access to relational databases (SQL) in business.
- Analyze the code already in place.
- Prepare and have the system and code documentation approved.
- Recommend and promote best development practices.
- Integrate and participate in the activities of a development team that is not afraid to use innovative and cutting-edge technologies.
- Appropriate, with the entire team, the responsibility for the quality of the deliverables.
- Actively participate in change management as it arises.
- Provide technical assistance to junior developers.
- A BCS or DEC with equivalent experience.
- Over one year with Python.
- Good knowledge of architectures.
- Proven knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of methods: SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.
- Usual knowledge of photoshop, gimp or other image editor.
- Great asset: Mastery of SQL queries.
- Asset: Knowledge of Docker.
- Asset: Programming Windows services or linux daemon.
- English or French.
Some of the technologies we use:
- Amazon (AWS), Docker, Kubernetes, Zato
- Taiga, JIRA, HipChat, Bitbucket, Sococo
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- You really know what it means to work in a team.
- Focused on customer satisfaction and achieving goals.
- You know how to organize yourself: JIRA, Trello, etc.
- According to you, design and reflection happens before writing the very first line of code.
- You are proud to produce a simple solution to a complex problem.
- You are Zen in front of ideas that are off the beaten path.
- Demonstrates ease of managing multiple projects at once.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Be up to date in new technology and management trends.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Frontend Developer - Python
Junior/Intermediate Embedded Software Developer