FT/PT Inbound customer service representative
Toronto , ON
AnswerPlus is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill needs in our dedicated inbound emergency call centre. In this role you will work in a challenging and often fast paced environment, offering 24 hour emergency elevator assistance for a national elevator company.
WE ARE MOVING OUR OFFICES TO ATWATER & ST CATHERINES IN SEPTEMBER.
As an elevator emergency customer service representative, you will utilize software that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the elevator and their clients. You will also support the service department in ensuring we meet/exceed our performance goals. You will report directly to our team of supervisors and team leaders who are available and ready to provide support and guidance.
We work in a small dynamic team and we are looking for people who have a sincere desire to help others and have the willingness to learn new things every day. We are a growing company with advancement opportunities.
- Message taking / Order Entry / Processing Service Calls / Dispatching
- Offer an excellent friendly and professional customer experience
- Help our callers resolve issues and questions
- Accurately take down details needed by our clients
- Be measured to our industry standards in regards to quality, efficiency and effectiveness to help you continuously improve.
Work in a small collaborative team which is part of a much larger organization.
Requirements / Qualifications
At AnswerPlus, you are the product! Your telephone voice and personality are valued.
- Must be flexible to do shift work between the hours of 6:00am to Midnight with rotating weekends off.
- Full time between 32-40 hours a week
- High School Diploma
- Willingness to receive constructive and positive feedback and work on coaching goals
- Leadership skills are an asset
- Ease using a Microsoft windows environment and multi tasking through multiple platforms while speaking to callers.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: