Technical Customer Service Associate
Job Type: Full Time Regular
We are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
Career Description/Summary: We are currently looking for bold and tenacious engaging Customer Service Representative (CSR) to provide a premium customer service experience. The CSR position will communicate by responding to inbound/outbound phone calls, online posts related to products and online inquiries from customers within the North America Region. The ideal candidate will assist customers with troubleshooting, where to buy information, product related content, wiring and warranty claims for one of our international and innovative clients. Pursuing candidates with the following:
- Technical Service Support experience a must have.
- A strong affinity with linguistic and technology, electrical background a plus.
- A passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone etiquette, online presence, engagement, empathy, patience and professionalism
- A sense of ownership of the total customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
What we are looking for:
- Ability to collaborate with peers, internal partners and external customers to offer them an excellent customer service journey
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Monitor all expressions about our client
- Pro-actively share knowledge with our client to improve their products and services
- Pro-actively, as well as re-actively, respond to our customers to help them solve a broad range of questions regarding their products and services
- Improve the consumer experience on all the social media channels our client is active on
- Strive for 100% customer satisfaction on all contact platforms including social media
- Manage, maintain and improve online reputation of client
- Experience with MS Office, Cloud based CRM Systems a plus
- Experience in a contact center environment and the ability to quickly learn material
- Strong affinity with lighting electronics (Technical background in networking, troubleshooting, cable and wiring etc. a plus)
- Associates degree (Or higher) or equivalency
- Think ‘out of the box’ to apply new ideas and/or respond to customers
- Enjoy solving problems and helping customers
- Excellent English and French speaking/writing skills (Native level)
- Empathetic and you have the skills to translate this into speaking/writing.
- Easily adapt to changes within the company
- Knowledge with social media and usage of multiple platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Available to work Flexible shifts (Site hours of operation are Mon – Friday, 8am – 8pm EST)
What we offer:
We provide our associates with:
- Competitive salary (Plus surcharge hours for weekends, evenings and nights)
- You will work for an international client with focus on meaningful innovation
- Open, informal and transparent work environment
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
We are a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Technical Customer Service Representative , Dec 3, 2018
Technical Customer Service Agent
Customer Relations Specialist ( Call Center)
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE