Assistance Managers/Customer Service Positions
We are currently looking for outgoing professional individuals to fill positions for Full-Time Assistance Managers/Customer Service Positions in the storage industry at multiple locations throughout the Ottawa region.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. Become a manager with advancement opportunities and full training provided. If you love talking to and helping people and have maintenance plus sales/retail/call centre/rental office experience the right person could be you!
MUST HAVE LEGAL STATUS TO WORK IN CANADA.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Sales and/or customer service experience.
- A friendly, very outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform medium to heavy-duty maintenance duties.
- Experience in all Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Driver’s licence and access to reliable transportation. (There is one main office, with one secondary office and trips to the bank may be required up to 3 times per week)
Job Duties May Include:
- Maintaining the property indoors and outdoors/ outdoor light seasonal work
- Moving and disposing of garbage and/or abandoned furniture or pallets.
- Responding to reservations made through our Reservation Centre.
- Helping walk-in clients and securing rentals or making reservations and selling merchandise.
- Dealing with current client’s accounts such as invoicing, payments, customer service issues.
- Collection calls to current clients who are past due on their bills.
- Organizing cargo van rentals for new clients.
- Growing the business by promoting our Customer Referral Program
Looking to fill positions throughout the Ottawa Area; Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans as well as Ottawa South and Ottawa East.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: OTTAWA