Fleet Support Agent
Reporting to the Manager, the Fleet Support Agent is responsible for routine inspection, validation and cleaning of our free floating cars.
This position requires to be 90 % of time outside, in Toronto area.
- Routine interior and exterior cleaning of the vehicles
- Inspects vehicles as scheduled to maintain standards such as decals, signage, electronics and security systems
- Collect tickets, lost and found objects, etc.
- Shuttling of vehicles to improve customer availability
- Review of damage validation and member reported issues, as directed
- Maintain good relations with fleet vendors including car dealership staff, mechanics, technicians, auto body repair shop worker and car wash
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Class “G” license with a clean driving record
- A minimum of 3 years of driving experience
- A minimum of 1 year in Customer service experience
- Strong spoken and written skills in English
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset
- Computer skills
- Automotive knowledge including basic electronics & mechanical systems.
PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
Permanent full-time position (37.5 hrs per week).
- Scheduled position between Sunday – Saturday between 8am to 8pm
- Salary: Grade 1 of our logistic salary scale starting at 15.50$ /hour
- Group insurance plan (medical, dental and life insurance)
- Group Pension plan with employer contribution
- Bank of paid absence hours
- Discounts on our Communauto’s offers and on the public transport subscription
Lineservice Attendant / Agent (e) de mouvement et de ravitaillement des avions YUL
Enterprise Program Management Office Coordinator
Purchasing Agent – Global Purchasing Services (Montreal) / Acheteur – Service mondial des achats (Montréal)