Box Office Team Leader
Langley , BC
This role is intended for an accountable, self-motivated, organized candidate with a keen interest in customer service, systems development, and event management. You'll be responsible for overseeing our box office ticketing team and ensuring premiere customer service is provided to all customers. Experience in event management and box office sales is ideal! While this is a temporary position, there is a huge opportunity to gain experience and move upwards within the company as we continue to grow.
- Train & Develop new box office ticketing hires & gate staff for scanning tickets
- Provide premier customer service while fielding general customer inquiries and responding to box office staff questions and concerns
- Serve as primary contact for the Executive Team when it comes to improving our box office operations
Requirements of Applicants
- Ability to work as needed in the box office ticket booths on any given night
- Management experience in an Event Box Office environment or equivalent combination of education & retail experience
- Superior people & customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Native English / English Fluency is a must!
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong Internet skills: Google Docs, Skype, Search etc.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize workflow
- Experience with task management and/or project management software
- Excellent task and time management skills
- Experience in box office management duties is an asset
Fall Event Period: September 27, 2018, to October 31, 2018
- Weekdays: 3 pm - 10 pm
- Weekends: 12 noon - 10 pm
Christmas Event Period: Nov 22, 2018, to Jan 19, 2019
- Weekdays: 3 pm - 11 pm
- Weekends: 2 pm - 11 pm
Compensation:$140 - $160 per weekday daily shift (7-8 hours on average) $160 - 200 per weekend daily shift (8-10 hours on average)
Customer Experience Lead - Port Moody, BC
Cashier, Cambie - Part-Time
Cashier - Full Time, North Vancouver
Box Office Supervisor