Software Engineering (Technical Lead)
SRA Staffing Solutions Ltd
The software engineer (Technical Lead) would report to the Technical Delivery Manager and would be responsible for the deployment of products at Mobileum, Inc.’s Canadian client sites remotely/onsite as per Mobileum Inc.’s standards and methodologies.
Business/Work Address: 5099 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, ON, L4W 5N2 and will have to travel to client sites and work remotely.
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $48.08 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay,
- Build domain expertise with respect to SS7 and the various SS7 equipment vendors;
- Build Mobileum product expertise that allows optimum deployments;
- Learn the standard deployment methodologies and practices;
- Perform the deployment as per the published methodology;
- Travel onsite/customer sites to ensure deployment of Mobileum products;
- Report all issues to Field Support;
- Send weekly status to TDM;
- Escalate issues that are blocking/long pending to TDM;
- Adherence to the planned activities;
- Provide product and other technical feedback to Field Support and TDM for improvements;
- Work towards completing the project as per the timelines;
- Build the implementation guide as per the templates;
- Participate in the pre-RFA system audit and make the necessary corrections;
- Participate in the post-implementation audit and make the necessary corrections;
- Work with Field Support to do the support transition of the completed projects;
- Deliver quality deployments within agreed upon timelines;
- Readiness to travel on short notice. Travel percentage is approximately 50%.
Minimum Skills Requirements
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree, specialization in Computer Science or Electronics an asset;
- Work experience of 5 years or more in Telecommunications Technical Support required;
- Must have knowledge and experience with:
- Unix/Shell scripting- Basic knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting. Perl scripting knowledge preferred.
- Database- Oracle/MySQL- Basic understanding of database is a must. Must have good knowledge on SQL. PL/SQL knowledge preferred.
- Domain Knowledge- GSM/CDMA Protocol level knowledge required. Basic call flow knowledge preferred.
- Communication skills- Candidate should have good grasp of English language and should be fluent in his communication.
Technical Support Team Lead
GRC Technical Architect, Toronto
Salesforce - Technical Architect