Owen Sound, ON
We are looking for a full time Technology Analyst to join our team permanently who is driven to solve hard problems in novel, elegant ways, and grow highly scalable systems. As such, you play a key role in shaping our team, our roadmap and our technical strategy. You work daily with fellow software designers and engineers to design simple and elegant solutions to both internal and external problems.
What a day looks like
- Participate in daily team standup meetings
- Lead exploration meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and document systems using a variety of tools and standards
- Facilitate internal meetings to refine and validate designs
- Assess and design new internal standards
- Learn existing Firestitch standards, patterns and tools for designing and building applications
- Learn existing Firestitch client applications,
- Be a “design first” leader in every internal and external interaction,
- Bring together technical, business, communication, and creativity strengths to design amazing solutions.
- Both highly collaborative and highly independent
- A strong passion for engineering and a sense of ownership of your work
- Great written and verbal communication skills, comfortable discussing technical problems with peers
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
- Available full time in EST time zone
- Strong understanding of OOP and Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
- Experience architecting data models and communicating systems designs through appropriate standards.
We are a high-performance team that values technology and process standards from the top-down - if that sounds like a perk then you may be a good fit!
Enjoy family-first flexible work hours combined with the continual collaborative challenge to improve.
Work from home opportunity
We are a mature software development company that produces web and mobile applications for our clients. Our core team has worked together for 10 year to continually design, refine and leverage design patterns that drive each step of our process: sales, requirements discovery, solution design, specifications, development, quality assurance and release.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: FTC 001
Data Management Analyst II
Cost & Schedule Analyst 18-144