Triple M Metal LP
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of A/Z Truck Driver. This position will be stationed at our 471 Intermodal Drive, Brampton location.
The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, motivated, possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high attention to detail, have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and work safely in a fast paced environment. All duties listed below will be completed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
Monday – Friday: 7:00AM – 5:00PM (The general work schedule may vary due to operational needs). Weekend work may be required, and will generally be assigned on a rotating schedule.
The responsibilities, work conditions, essential skills and physical capabilities listed below are meant to provide a description of the requirements related to this position. However, the list below is not inclusive of all responsibilities and conditions associated with this position.
Brief Overview of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Operate A/Z and D/Z trucks (manual transmission) as assigned (Tractor, Roll-Off and Lugger Truck);
- Transport materials utilizing most efficient routs;
- Ensure safety and security of cargo;
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher when required;
- Oversee condition of vehicle, Inspect tires, lights, brakes, etc., report vehicle performance and mechanical fitness;
- Professional presentation and interaction with internal and external customers;
- Accurate completion of driver logbook;
- Accurate completion of Inspection reports (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip);
- Other Trip reports as required;
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Work Conditions, Essential Skills and Physical Capabilities:
- Reading/writing and document use;
- Working with others;
- Decision making;
- Outdoor work;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Attention to detail will be required;
- Working at heights may be required;
- Standing, sitting, climbing, bending and crouching will be required.
Minimum Requirements and Essential Skills:
- Must exhibit Triple M Metal LP’s Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service, Team and Pride.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- One year of related experience is preferred;
- Lugger and Roll-Off experience preferred;
- Driver's License (Class A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement;
- CVOR and Drivers Abstract with minimal demerit points and/or reported incidents;
- Proven ability to demonstrate professional communication skills (verbal/written) with a positive attitude.
- OSSD or equivalent education
We respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve. Triple M Metal LP is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process if required due to disability. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
A/Z Driver Full Time(Benefits,Pension,Profit Sharing)
A/Z Drivers Full-Time(Benefits,Pension,Profit Sharing)
Hiring Owner Operators - 8% Dispatch Only
Hiring Owner Operators for United States (Mid-West).