Triple M Metal LP
Full Time (Benefits, Pension and Profit Sharing)
We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of General Labourer at our 331 Intermodal Dr., Bramptonlocation. The successful candidate will be punctual, reliable, motivated, possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate a high attention to detail, have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure and work safely in a fast paced environment.
The shift schedule associated with this position is as follows: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, every other Saturday 7:30 AM – 12:00 PM.
The responsibilities, work conditions, physical capabilities and minimum requirements listed below are meant to provide a description of the requirements related to this position. However, the list below is not inclusive of all responsibilities and conditions associated with this position.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Operate Forklift in a safe, efficient and effective manner;
- Ensure through completion of assigned documentation, e.g. YARD TICKETS;
- Inspect/sort ferrous and non-ferrous materials by type and grade;
- Operate pallet scale if required;
- Issue appropriate wright deductions in accordance with operational policies/procedures;
- Ferrous and non-ferrous material processing as required;
- Outdoor work will be required;
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
Work Conditions, Essential Skills and Physical Capabilities:
- Fast paced environment;
- Some repetitive tasks;
- Reading/Writing and document use;
- Mathematical ability;
- Working with others;
- Decision making;
- Physically demanding duties can be assigned from time to time;
- Attention to detail will be required;
- Standing for extending periods will be required.
Minimum Requirements and Essential Skills:
- Must exhibit Triple M Metal LP's Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service, Team and Pride;
- Previous experience working outdoors;
- Forklift Experience – certification preferred;
- Ability to identify and differentiate various ferrous and non-ferrous materials through visual inspection preferred;
- 1 year experience in a similar role/environment preferred;
- Completion of High School or equivalent.
We respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve.We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process if required due to disability. If you require accommodation please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 9057937083
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE GENERAL LABOUR - BRAMPTON
Food Packaging / General Labour
Sorter/General Labour FULL TIME $2,500/mth
MASS HIRING General Labour (15-16/hr)