OJ's Hollick Restaurant
The Franworks Group is growing! Now hiring 6 (Six) Cooks for Original Joe’s Hollick!
We are looking for fun, energetic and experienced individuals in search of a challenging and rewarding career in the Food Services and Hospitality Industry in an exciting and family oriented work environment that offers competitive wages and room for professional growth.
We are passionate about providing our guests with amazing food with a superior dining experience each time they visit one of our establishments.
Company Operating Name: OJ’s Hollick Restaurant Inc. o/a Original Joe’s Restaurant & Bar
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Business and Work Address: 5247 167 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, T5Y 0L2
Terms of Employment: Permanent position – Full-time
Morning, day, evening, nights, weekends and some overtime
Wage: $14.50/hour for 40 – 44 hours per week moving to $15.00/hour October 1, 2018
Job Descriptions / Main Duties:
- providing prompt fulfillment of orders,
- resolving any complaints about food preparation or quality,
- preparing orders according to bill flow,
- preparing ingredients, garnishes, sauces, etc.,
- processes raw goods, ensures proper storage and handling of food,
- correctly prepares foods according to recipes and or instruction,
- provides superior service and presentation of food for our guests,
- follow instruction of Chef and or Sous Chef, and
- must abide by all kitchen rules, schedules, and health and safety regulations.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Education – Completion of Secondary (High) School
- Work – 3 – 5 years of experience as a Cook
- Language – Must have good English communication Skills
- Work Site Environment – Fast pace and high pressure.
Team Members Part - Time