AM/PM Service® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Staff events: Summer BBQs, Christmas brunch with Santa, Golf events, Hockey Pool, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a part-time Filing Clerk to join our accounting team, starting immediately.
The Filing Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that accounting documents are sorted, scanned and filed in a timely and organized manner. Some of these documents may include but are not limited to customer invoices, vendor invoices, and agreements. The ideal candidate is someone who is a good communicator and has excellent time management. This position will require the successful candidate to work 3 times a week from 8am to 5pm. The preferred working days during the week are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Sort, scan and file accounting documents in accordance with the filing system
- Assist with inputting data onto MS Excel
- Type and file information into folders
- Assisting staff members in finding where documents have been filed
- Assisting with other duties when assigned
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Works well as part of a team and willing to be a supportive team player
- Excellent data entry skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in an office environment
- Proficient in MS Office
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
LMIA (LMO) or AINP sponsorship is not available for this position.
Clerical Admin - Data Entry
records filing-system clerk
Clerk 2 - Mail Room
Admissions Office Clerk