ABOUT THE ROLE
This role performs and reports testing activities for existing Revision Military products/sub-assemblies/components/materials as well as testing to support Revision’s Research Development and Engineering projects. This position will insure that testing timelines are met; results are well documented and reported in appropriate format and timely fashion.
Production, Design and R&D Testing Support:
- Develop strong knowledge of all standards and specifications which relate to our products.
- provide product development and material evaluation testing
- Conduct impact test by strictly following established procedures and standards
- Compile test results data in reports
- Collaborate in the development of new tests to ensure compliance with customer specification and standards.
Lab Equipment and Maintenance:
- Ensure all lab equipment in the lab is appropriately maintained and calibrated.
- Ensure all necessary lab supplies, material inventory and tools are inventoried appropriately.
- Design and fabricate jigs and fixtures for test set-ups
- Ensure all safety requirements for lab equipment are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual with experience in technical learning. Applicants should have strong communication skills both in person and remotely and have strong command skills. The Technician is a leadership role that will require strong problem solving skills and the ability to listen to others.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- College/CEGEP degree in Mechanical engineering technology, Technologie Physique” preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in manufacturing and/or laboratory environment, experience with personal protective equipment a plus.
- Computer literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project specifically).
- Mechanically inclined with electrical hardware knowledge a plus.
- Position requires a person who is detail oriented, meticulous and quality conscious.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a shifting landscape.
- A can-do, customer-centric attitude is a necessity.
- Motivated and creative problem solver.
- Experience with analytical test equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of design software (SolidWorks, AutoCAD etc) a plus
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Valid passport and ability to travel
ARE YOU A REVISIONARY?
With your application, please include your resume and a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you are interested in Revision Military.
Library Technician | Class 7
Technicien informatique / Service desk technician