AM/PM Service® is an award winning Point of Sale (POS) company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are one of North America’s largest independent POS Solution providers. Our passion to make a difference has only grown over the years. We care to create a complexity free environment for every vertical we serve with our dedicated 24/7 customer support and customizable solutions.
As serious as we take our business, we strive to make our workplace just as fun. This is because we value what it means to have an immensely talented, driven and smart team.
What We Offer
- A fun, supportive and professional work environment
- Staff events: Summer BBQs, Christmas brunch with Santa, Golf events, Hockey Pool, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities to grow
- Travel opportunities around North America
- And more……
We are currently looking for a full-time candidate to join our accounting team, starting immediately.
Working in a small team, this role will be responsible for ensuring that all accounts receivables and accounts payables are processed and recorded accurately and timely. As well, the Accounting Clerk will be conducting GL accounts reconciliation, commission preparation, and other accounting duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is someone who is a good communicator and has excellent time management and attention to detail skills. Please note that this position does not qualify as CPA practical experience. This is a junior to intermediate accounting position which requires previous experience with AP and AR.
- Processing accounts payable, customer invoices and payments and commissions
- Allocating unearned revenue and amortizing prepaid expenses
- Performing GL account reconciliations and investigating variances
- Preparing monthly sales taxes remittances
- Assisting year end working papers
- Performing other accounting tasks as required
- Educational background accounting diploma or certificate or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of accounting experience, have experience with AP, AR and GL accounts reconciliations
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Works well as part of a team and willing to be a supportive team player
- Excellent data entry skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in an office environment
- Proficient in MS Office
Nice to Have (Optional)
- Familiarity with accounting software
The successful candidate will be required to complete a background check prior to commencing work.
LMIA (LMO) or AINP sponsorship is not available for this position.
Quote Job Reference: 6044215677
accounts receivable clerk
Accounting Clerk (Part-Time)