Host/Hostess for Bus Travel
Angel Tours & Entertainment Inc.
Is Customer Service your passion? Then you should join our VIP Relations team!
In this job; you will complete a variety of interactive tasks, including traveling on our luxury coach buses with Casino Rama patrons, receiving and inputting reservations and providing superior customer service to our guests. Applicants should be prepared to work a combination of day, afternoon and weekend shifts on a part-time basis. Full-time hours may be available for those interested.
- Take reservations, manage guest lists and address questions or concerns -
- Accompany guests on the bus to, and from, Casino Rama Resort (day-trip only)
- Make announcements through the bus' PA system regarding pick-up locations, policies, reminders, etc.
- Reserve seats for Premium Players and Ontarians with disabilities
- Safely board patrons onto the bus, verify their reservations, provide return tickets
- Ensure guests are following the policy and procedures, treating other patrons and the bus driver in a positive manner
- Communicate customer service issues to the management team in a timely matter so we can improve the service and make changes where needed.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be 19 years of age or older as you will be required to work in a Gaming Establishment.
- Flexible availability - specific days/shifts cannot be guaranteed
- Must be available to work evening shifts - 5:15 pm - 1:15 am
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: