Our client is looking for dedicated, hardworking and reliable General Labourers to work the continental shifts. The individual is responsible for working independently and as a part of a team. Duties include manufacturing, lifting plastic material, organizing/maintaining the warehouse, and assisting with other duties as necessary.
Please bring 2 pieces of photo ID and your SIN. Criminal Record check may be required.
Position: Warehouse Associate / Finishing Operator
Job Type: Full Time (Long-Term opportunities available)
ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Ability to operate and utilize equipment to its maximum capabilities.
- Understand the importance of machine set up
- Perform all duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Experience with handheld tools - saws, routers, measuring equipment
- Previous experience in manufacture environment
- Able to communicate well with team and supervisor
- detail oriented and good communication skills
- Have quality focus
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
WHAT WE EXPECT :
- Able to work Monday to Sunday
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Dedicated and passionate to help get the job done
Submit your resume today and get started with the hiring process!
While we appreciate all those who are interested, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As a part of the standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Food Packaging / General Labour
GENERAL LABOUR - HIRING BONUS
FULLTIME GENERAL LABOUR FOR PACKAGING