Manager, Investor Relations & Marketing
Xinflix Media Inc.
We are a national telecommunications provider offering residential and commercial high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long Distance services, as well as IPTV STB service with local Chinese and English TV programs. Xinflix Media Inc. also specializes in production and editing of TV programs, news and adverting, and live stream technology.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Xinflix Media Inc. operates all across Canada. We are looking for a Manager, Investor Relations and Marketing to develop and manage marketing strategies and relationships with investors, financial community and other stakeholders in target regions. The individual in this role will assume strategic management responsibility that integrates finance, communication and marketing.
- Work closely with the CFO and senior management in assessing the company’s business opportunities, capital requirements and financial planning
- Develop and manage strategic investor relations plans that are aligned with the company’s long-range goals, to include investor targeting particularly in Canada and China
- Support the CFO in building corporate communications and relationships with investors, financial community and other stakeholders
- Develop, coordinate and participate in outreach programs with prospective investors
- Conceptualize, plan and oversee execution of investor and marketing events, including conferences, meetings and presentations, to attract and engage investor base
- Provide investors with information about the company’s operations and financial situations
- Coordinate the preparation, review and distribution of external marketing and communication materials to investors, financial community and other stakeholders
- Manage database of existing and prospective investors and stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate work of cross-functional team members from financial, marketing and legal departments of the company, as well as that of external service providers
- Report to the company’s CFO and senior management on investor perceptions and opinions, competitive intelligence and other aspects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in investor/client relations, finance, marketing or a combination of all
- Minimum of five (5) years of managerial experience
- Experience in financial services or related professional services is required
- Experience with overseas investors preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating and building relationships
- Ability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally on short notice
- Strong financial acumen and market awareness
- Excellent English reading, written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Chinese is a strong asset
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and relationship management skills
Work & Business Address
Unit #7, 421 Bentley St.
Markham, On, L3R 9T2
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Wage and Benefits
$80,000 to $90,000 per year, based on experience and skills
Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
Accounts Receivable Manager
Director of Investor Relations
Contracts & Procurement Manager
Investor Relations Administrator (Ongoing Opportunities)