Inbound Sales Consultants
Windsor , ON
At Sutherland, we help strengthen our client's brands by improving how they work. We rethink the process and work together to streamline it, rebuild it, and deliver it back smarter than before. Behind every screen, click or command, at the heart of each process transformation, is our people. It takes big ideas, strong designs, new technology, and top talent from around the globe to explore what's possible. We empower and inspire our teams and leaders to simplify everyday tasks and interactions with a common goal: providing the best customer experience out there. We are Sutherland. Where people and process come together.
If you are sales driven, have a knack for providing great customer service and innovative solutions, we’d love to meet with you.
On our Contact Center team, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
Do you like helping people get the most out of the technology they love?
Is being part of an award-winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Then you’ll love being a member of our customer service community. Our contact center representatives are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
What's in it for you?
- Start with the paycheck: Inbound Sales Representatives start with a base pay rate of $14.50 per hour (plus commission which can average up to an additional $2 per hour!)
- A full-time position with full benefits that include medical, dental, vision and paid vacations
- You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Inbound Sales Representatives
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business
- Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts
- Required to achieve a sale quota. Has broad working knowledge of Telecom practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized
- May assist in training new employees
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
Sutherland, where people and process come together.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 8005919395