Retail and Wholesale Manager
K.C.C. Chooka Cabinet Ltd. / Chooka Kitchens
North York, ON
With more than 30 years of experience, K.C.C. Chooka Cabinet Ltd. / Chooka Kitchens & Millwork's work extends beyond custom kitchens and bathrooms to the creation of beautiful living and working interiors for both residential and commercial projects. From the initial concept and planning, right through to the final details and installation, ensuring your satisfaction from start to finish.
Business and work address: 36 Le Page Court North York, ON M3J 1Z9
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Manage staff and assign duties, and managing sales department
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales in Canada and internationally
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold, implement price and credits policies, designing and managing sales conditions
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale in Canada and Internationally
- Develop and implement marketing strategies in Canada with new customers and new projects in other countries
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses with view of sales of current and new products
- Determine staffing requirements,
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages, and monitoring supply chain
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of company and specifically sales department
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers and educate staff to sale new line of product
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to this position is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of related retail sales experience (specifically international sales system) at increasing levels of responsibility is required
- Attention to detail, flexibility, organized, effective interpersonal skills, client focus, team player, initiative, accurate.
- High level knowledge of INCOTERMS 2015 in order to deal with international customers
- Innovative person. International experience in countries like Iran, Turkey and Emirates is an asset
- Knowledge of Farsi, Turkish and Arabic language is preferred as many of our clients speak these languages.
- Accustomed to working in a fast, high pressure working environment
Salary: $35.90- 37.00 hourly, 45 hours per week. Travelling will be required.
Benefits: disability, pension, travelling allowance $90/day.
New Store Manager - Mississauga to Scarborough (GTA)
assistant store manager
Buyer, Tweed Retail
Director, Retail Liquidity Management